AI detects muscle stiffness due to fatigue and massages according to your physical condition
According to the muscle’s shape and size of the person receiving the massage and the level of muscle stiffness at that moment in time, the artificial intelligence mechanism adjusts the massage operation to optimal strength andtime. The speed of movement of the rollers are controlled according to the load received fromthe rollers during a massage, so that stiffenedareas are massaged deeply and slowly, and once unstiffened, massaged rhythmically.
Loosening by massaging deeply and slowly Massages rhythmically
This puts in the time carefully to massage areas that require some force, such as your back, hips, and calves and the like.
This also firmly and strongly massages areas where pressure is applied when massaging your thighs and neck muscles.
This gently and lightly massages areas that are soft, fine with a light stiffness.
Offering you a massage that closely resembles that of a professional masseuse with centripetal method and centrifuging method
- ・Centripetal Method
- Circulates the blood well from one end to the center of body.
- ・Centrifuging Method
- Circulates the blood well from the center of the body to an end.
Intensive massage of areas of fatigue of the body with a double engine, upper and lower mechanisms equipped with AI
The leg mechanism firmly massages from the thigh base to the calf and around the ankles.
・Neck and Shoulders
By supporting the thigh base with the leg mechanism, this also massages stiff shoulders from above.
- Morning SessionThis course focuses on promoting blood and lymphatic flow and working the parasympathetic nerves.
This promotes recovery from fatigue and helps to relieve fatigue and stress.
- Night SessionThis course focuses on promoting systemic blood flow and working the sympathetic nerves to activate your body quickly.This supports bringing about a positive feeling.
- Full BodyThe combined movement of the upper and lower mechanisms offers well-balanced massage to full body and helps promote better blood flow.
- Neck and ShouldersMassages focusing on your neck and shoulders.
We highly recommend this for peoplewho are tired from desk work or housework.
- Upper BodyFirmly massages your neck, shoulders, hips and back.
- Lower BodyFirmly massages your thigh base to the calf and ankles.
We recommend this for people who suffer from tired feet.
- Soft ModeYou can adjust this mode to feel soft on your lower body, to your liking.